So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Sunday 22 August 2010

Susan's first letter


Dear you,
I don't know why am I writing this, but I guess I just need to tell you something about us or erm how we're going to do it and in this case, from my point of view. I don't need us to meet everyday, no, we have a life don't we? and we don't need to tell each other where we're going to(do you agree?) but I'll make sure I'll send you how-was-your-day message at the end of the day and we'll share stories.

Dear you,
You will hear the most uncommon things from me and you will tell me your random stories. I'll take lots of candid pictures of you and have one folder just for you. In some days, we would go around the town discovering something or just drive no where. I'll try to bring food for us and you will eat like a horse. And we would tell stories to each other non stop.

I do love stories.

Dear you,
This is only the first part, the beginning. I'll write more later. If you wanna say something, please write back.

Dear you,
I hope you are out there reading this.

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment