So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Monday 20 September 2010

Lesson #1

Kalau aku lulus waktu itu, terlalu enak hidup aku. Tenang, Allah itu maha adil.
- I spit it out something I tend to forget

I'm amazed on how long it takes me to realize that what I've got so far is what the best for me. Sometimes, I never really evaluate my prayers, I tend to forget what my prayers really are. I'm too comfortable flowing with the flow that it gets me confuse most of the time. I'm beginning to understand what "God doesn't give what you want, but He gives you what you need" saying mean. Ah well, I've learnt so much from this growing up things and I'm sure I'll learn more. We are on the learning people.

No comments:

Post a Comment