So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Tuesday 21 February 2006

hmm, i'm quite pisse off actually in the last period! i got 71% for my test!! well, i have to admit it that i didn't study (i never study) but the one that i'm really upset with is that, the person that asked me the answer got higher marks than me!! 1 asked 2 and me and 1 get higher marks!! well that's not fair!! T-T i didn't ask anyone! but 1 also did it by herself but 1 asked us what to do n stuff!! i'm not gonna tell anyone the answers and i'm trying to get the way to not to sit next to *** when we doing our tests! but well, stuffed it! i got over it alredy! i was just sooooo dispointed T-T, i didn't talk for like 15 mins after we got our marks, then when we discuss the last ques. I GOT FULL MARKS FOR THAT!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHA IN YOUR FACE!!! !! i'm so HAPPY *i didn't run around the whole school though*.

my science teacher told us why japanese are so smart!!! *FINALLY* last week she told us to guess, i said it's because they eat raw fish *no offence* which has more protein!! but i was wrong!! it's someting to do with the past! and i can't be bothered telling yous! so just do reasearch in google and type whatever you want!! i love listening to the stories!! they make me wanna sleep .lol.

anyway, i have to use my time wisely! i'm not gonna waste them **watever** ! my arabic teacher said im talking to much in his class!!* STUPID* and he said tania better than me!! i feel shouting at him "HELLO!!, SHE'S ARAB-INDONESIAN!! OF COURSE SHE KNOWS ARABIC MORE THAN ME! SHE EVEN SPEAKS ARABIC AT HOME"

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment