So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 25 July 2008

an officer and a gentleman

mind the title.

Really sorry for nida. Some stupid-unhearted burglars broke into her house and took her new toyota kulger, plasma tv and a laptop. What a poor little darling :'( Ohh and I can't wait to see your new baby brother nidnid! Send me the picture as soon as he born.

For the past few days, I've been wondering why people get 'the prize' when i'm the one that work my butt off for it. I know God has something for me but if we ignore that factor, this thing happens a lot. I realize it since i was in yr 12 (i'm graduated baby! :D) And it doesn't feel good. *sigh*

sabar fid, there's always something behind everything. God saves something great at the last and i'm sure of tht.

No comments:

Post a Comment