So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Tuesday 23 September 2008

lost in the jungle

I'm so lost right now. Arrived at campus 8.15 and went straight to the library. I didn't attend the Introduction to Microeconomics so did nothing for the first 30 mins. Then start doing assignment up to 11. How great? there's no use of posting what I did today no one cares to read it anyway. Oh well, it's my blog. I felt less empty than yesterday. Got to laugh my head off again with my greatest friends. I miss them like hell, we only got to meet each other once a week only for 30mins. But it worths it.

Supposed to do Introduction to Accounting 1 assignment but I got lost with 'utang' and 'piutang'. Inagurasi tanggal 18 October, I don't think I'm gonna show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment