So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Saturday 14 February 2009

19feb


This image got cropped by blogger, I'll post the whole picture later. Credits: pictures are from lookbookdotnu, brushes owned by streetcarcircus, stocks taken from masterjinn.

--

And all I need is someone who smiles at me everytime we meet.
Someone who wants to have a short conversation with me about nothing.
Someone who puts smile on my face.

Not someone who comes to me only when they need me.
Not someone who ignores me everytime I walk by.
Not someone who pretends that we've known each other only for 4 months instead of 4 years.

--

Should I wish something for my birthday? I'm not sure if I deserve to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment