So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 17 July 2009

another random thought

Another bomb attack in Indonesia, another bomb attack in J.W. Marriott. And Manchester United cancelled their visit to Indonesia. They're all happened just when Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (current president) elected to be the next president. What a contrast. Just to remind you here, in 2004 when he's elected as president months after that, around december 2004, tsunami stroke Aceh. Coincidence? Neh, question: How come everytime he won the election people die. lol. I know, I know, people do die. Old joke here, I'm just pointing out my thoughts.

Some people are laughing right now in front of their TVs watching the news. They say, "look at all those Indonesians, they're so dumb, they blame each other". And I think God laughs along with them. Last night I watch a program about how Indonesian supporters and athletes preparing the match versus MU for this Sunday, but less than 24 hours later, MU's management cancelled their visit.

Man can only plans, God works the rest.

--

I watched Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince. It was okay, I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter.
But Rupert Grint caught me, like he always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment