So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Monday 8 March 2010

Express emotions



I really envy my youngest sister since she only knows 2 feelings; Happy and Sad. When she's happy, she's giggling and running around the house and when she didn't get what she wants or she's hungry or ill, she just cry hard. She doesn't have to feel guilt when she broke a glass or a plate. She's just a toddler. She goes out there and everybody loves her. And now, you see why sometime I really wanna be a kid again. Never gives a damn of what happen to the world, doesn't need to do certain stuff people told you to do, you can just be who you are and do what you want cause everybody won't blame you, "you're just a kid" they think.

--

I feel nauseous when I see people in my campus, especially my faculty. My stomach feels weird when I see certain people, I feel sick. My head's spinning. The way they act, they think, they talk, they wear clothes, they're all the same. And to me, it's awful. I don't really know why I feel that way, maybe I'm scared that I look exactly the same like them in someone's perspective. I want to be different. I am different.

,

Friends. There are a lot of questions in my mind about the bond of friendship I have with certain friends too. Why are they friends with me? Is it because what I have or is it because I am me. But I try to be positive. I am me and that's their reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment