So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Saturday 8 May 2010

Yes, I'm sure hell's leaking

Maybe it's true what people say that earth's temperature increased by 4 degrees. It's boiling hot today that I got myself dizzy when I came out of the house. But my assumption is that hell is leaking or maybe humans in the whole wide world are evil enough that God turns earth into another hell. I'm not sure myself.

Something that reminds me of myself found in here



Happy weekends!

2 comments:

  1. hehe thanks for introducing me to that blog fida! i read some of the notes and i'm like.. yeah i should do that more often, or do this left often... i'm so faulty. -.- lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fida..happy days too.:D

    long time not visiting your blog.. :P

    ReplyDelete