So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Sunday 24 October 2010

Introducing Roselin



I don't feel comfortable though
One moment, I'm high and animated
When I'm back, I'm the living dead.
A phantom

Living like an artist
Go out and play a character
Then back, mourn over a self,
feeling exhausted.
This is not what I've planned to become

All the shows and the masks,
I'm tired of all this
I've been trying to find me
Zilch, I got nothing.
or maybe this is the real me;
with dozen of person inside of me
I am lost

//

So couple of days ago, I stumbled upon this great blog, and she post something about a give away held by this kind person. She'll send a book; 'Wreck this journal' and British chocolates for the winner. So, if you interested you can enter the giveaway here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment