So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Saturday 13 November 2010

Estimating beta

I'm sorry for being a bad blogger, but don't worry I won't write any excuses.
Anyway, remember how I got this assignment, about being an entrepreneur? well, me and my friends decided it to keep it, I mean, we're continuing as a real business.

It's not easy though, to create a business. You really have to suppress/redeem your egos in order to have the same voice. I learn a lot. I mean, this is the beginning where we adapt to each others characteristics in different situation. There's a lot that need to be fix, but we're getting there. I hope this is a good start. Ayo #kroketmamalulu pasti bisa! haha.

I'm off to Bengkulu tomorrow, will update very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment