So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Sunday 20 February 2011

Day 13- The day I turned 20

Honestly, this ain't a 30 days writing challenge anymore, but I was busy with college and stuff I organize so this blog kinda left behind. Yeah, whatever.

Yesterday I turned 20. It was pretty normal, in the beginning, I didn't wake up feeling special like I used to feel years ago. It was normal. Then, my friends did a surprise. They came with a poster of wishes, balloons and cake. It was too sweet, they even brought my 'present' (even it's a fake one), it was hilarious. I only have the pictures after the surprise, the rests are in Riri's camera.






Thank you God for everything. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment