So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Letter to future me #2

Dear future me,
A lot has happened since I wrote the last letter. Where to begin? let's start from I read my old blogs bit. Yes, blogs. I can't believe I used to change url every 3 months, lame me. But that's not the point. The point is I read my post about how I got accepted in university. The post date said it was 1st of August 2008. Nearly 4 years ago. And as I typing this letter, I am no longer a university student anymore, I graduated last Thursday, 21st June 2012.  Not just that, I read all my rants about how hard university life back then and how I feel like failing exams. I went through that, I graduated.

Dear future me,
You may ask, what's next? what are you having in mind?
I have a lot of things going on in my mind of what I'm going to do that it got me confused. Hopefully, by the time you read this, you're doing one or two things from what I am thinking right now. Does it make sense of what I said? damn it.

Dear future me,
I am confused.

And I hope that you're not, I hope you're having a great life and you don't regret anything.


Love,
Fida.

No comments:

Post a Comment