So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Sunday 14 September 2008

life


A: Semua tergantung nasib...
B: Usaha pertama, nasib kedua



So right!

My parents force me to take an International Class! meaning I have to go to campus every friday and saturday. Damn it! And, I don't feel as comfortable as I am in regular class ><"

So my schedule:
Monday to Thursday: Inderalaya
Friday to Saturday: Bukit

NO HOLIDAY!! if i take the regular class, I am free for 3 days; friday, saturday and sunday. I want to be in the IC but if the schedule is like this? hell no. I'm really bad in adapting with new environment, it's gonna take me like 6 months to adapt. While everybody already found their besties, I'm still adapting. How great?

I belong to minority, so?

No comments:

Post a Comment