So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Monday 16 February 2009

stereotype

I watched some girls laughed their heads off and screaming their lungs out to each other. They're best friends, well close friends maybe. I mean, I know it's quite disturbing and I feel disturbed, but I think that's how react in front of public. They're just having fun. I kinda envy them for having their close friends close to them. Well me? me and my friends are seperated by ocean and strait. Though, one of them go to the same University like me, we're in different faculty.

I still find it hard to adapt in university environment, I don't know why. I don't feel comfortable.



Bring me back to this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment