So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Monday 7 September 2009

pause hiatus pause

No, I am still not in the mood of blogging. Ehm, what a bore.
It's Ramadhan and in two weeks we're gonna have Ied. wtf. No point telling you that stuff, you guys know it already.

My third semester has already began and juniors are coming. It's weird how only last year, I struggled to survive as first year student, and now I have juniors. I'm sick with college, the place, the systems, and the people. Yet I am so eager to learn new stuff, to be inside the class and absorb as much as knowledge I could absorb from the intellectuals. I know, I know, I sound too much but it's true. There's a phase in your life when you're eager to learn new things, to be trapped in theorems.

2009 nearly ends and am fascinated how fast time goes. Next year, I'll turn 19, last time being teenager. Do you even wonder how your future will be? I'm curious yet excited.

Okay, that's all. I don't know when I'm going to post again.

toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment