So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 18 September 2009

We'll grow old and you'll be stronger without me

(title: They weren't there- Missy Higgins)

Having posted over 45 posts in one blog makes me feel bored. Yes, I get bored easily and I need to get rid of this bad habit. If you read one of my previous post, I once mentioned that I move blog when my post reaches number 20 something. But, this year is different. In the beginning of the year I made this blog and I promise to myself I will never move blog again, though I keep making new ones.

So, after more than a month of hiatus, I tell myself, "Let's start this thing all over again!". And instead of moving blog, I imported all my archieves to one blog. You can find the link on the sidebar.

--

That's Naya, one of my best girls, texting her boyfriend.


Tomorrow is the last day of Ramadhan and everybody's busy preparing for Ied. I hope we all becoming more religious of a person. I'm not that religious but it's sad to leave the holy month. Erm, anyway, Ied Mubarak for those who are celebrating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment