So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 27 November 2009

Things that cross my mind

Oh yo!
Memory!
Must you bring up these things?
Only stupid words
Make me forget all of that
Stupid memory
Can I forget all that crap?
Stupid memory
Can I forget all of that?

Stupid Memory- Sondre Lerche


Too bad memories in our head is not eraseable.

///

End of year 2009 is very near and for the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about all things I've done for the past one year erm, actually for the past 1,5 year. Yes, since I became college student. Ahh, memories. Quantitatively, 1,5 is a small number but let's count to how many changes you've made, things you've experienced, people you've met for the past 1,5 years? Countless. The experiences I've been through, the people I've met, things I've discovered for the past a year and half make me realize that this is what we live for! And being 18 is not enough to experience, to meet, to discover it all.

Now, I am more understand how things around me work, understand how people feels and how they want to be treated, and most of all I understand myself. When you grow up, not just your age that adds up but also your understandings. And the time you understand something it's the time you tell yourself that this is what you live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment