So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 4 December 2009

Sleepyhead



I'm sorry with this bad quality image. I try to put some pictures in my blog since it's too plain and I found this picture in my facebook (boo hoo). We took this picture last wednesday, in this noodle factory, Indomie. Free noodle, yayness! And oh, we're not UI (University of Indonesia) students, we're UNSRI. Yes the same colour of jacket, yellow -.-"

I'm sandwiched between assignments and exams. Though exams are not yet start but i'm busy catching up. Really, I don't know what to post, my brain just got shut down all of the sudden. And ergh, IMF website takes a long time to load, I need the info for my assignment lerh.

No comments:

Post a Comment