So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Sunday 13 December 2009

Another mad cow

God knows what possessed me to be a mad cow today. I am mad at everyone. Is it because of this freaking humongous zit on my nose? Okay, that's so not funny. I am utterly sad at something which I'm not really sure what. Maybe it's because I didn't get what I wanted or maybe I'm just plain sad? I don't know myself. To make things worst, I'm stuck at home 24 hours (okay, maybe 6) with my annoying youngest sister. All I want to do right now is to disappear and calm myself down. But I don't have any destinations to go to. Right, maybe I just have to wait and see what's coming up next; I burst or I calm down. Here we go the mad cow, you might probably need to step aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment