So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Saturday 12 December 2009

Paperline

"It's like I'm recalling the past memories in my dream. Strange. "



I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I was recalling stuff happened couple months and years ago but I was asleep. Was I dreaming? There were people that aren't supposed to be in my dream (if it was a dream). It might be nothing but I felt strange when I woke up today. I don't know, you tell me.

//

My International Economics assignment really had taken some of my time. Thank goodness, the presentation was over but we have to redo the report again. I don't mind redoing it since I really enjoy this subject :B What have you guys been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment