So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 26 March 2010

I brought my digicam today. My intention was to capture as many pictures as I can on the way to campus and the campus itself. And yes, I was taking the pictures on the moving bus through the bus' window. That's why you can not see the clear view. My 5-year-old digicam's screen went white days ago so I can not see my final pictures, it was like using an analog camera, haha. At the end, I can captured about 58 pictures haha. I'm sorry for the bad image quality, I do not own photographer skills or techniques neither I own a very good camera. I just like to take random shots. So here we go.















I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me?
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Somewhere only we know- Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment