So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Friday 18 June 2010

Currently reading



"And than he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me."- Katniss

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in forever."- Peeta

I've been reading the second book of The hunger game lately, this was my birthday present from Nida. Since I have the soft copy, I've been priting it out. I'm on chapter 17 now. I think that Hunger game is more tense than Catching fire since it focuses more on the game itself duh!. These novels make me think of those reality shows somehow. Go read it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment