So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Eyes on Africa

Ahh, finally I can write a post here. My friends and I were busy deciding what subject we should take in this short semester, but found out we can't take the upper subject, hell.

Let's talk about world cup, hype hype! I didn't have favorite team when world cup began, but as I watch most of the matches, I decided to support South Korea (no one cares anyway, haha) go Oppa! -.-" they very determined and hard working, and I think Indonesia should take them as role model in soccer since we're sucking at this sport. Ha, I sound like a soccer expert, heh?

This is an ultimate random post. Anyway, what team do you support in world cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment