So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Today is July


It's funny how some of us trying to figure what our future will be, including myself. Today's conversation was about future and we've come to conclusion that future is very blurry and we don't know where we're going. It's like we're using blindfolds and trying to grab something. What if we grab something bad? I guess that's where God play his role, showing us the right way? you know what I mean? ahh well. Our study is gonna be over in one or two years and we're confuse on what we're gonna do. Future still excites me, blah.

A bit late, but, Spain won which is the bright side from this year world cup. Gonna miss that 'waka waka' song being played in all TV stations. Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment