So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Thursday 27 January 2011

Day 6- Food

I'm a fan of food, I mean who doesn't? I eat all the time, stuff calories, life is too short to worry about fat (yea right). Well, since I eat a lot, my weight is over the ideal weight of my height. But who cares since I'm healthy and happy? eating is good. My theory is, as long as you're healthy you can eat whatever you want. Anyway, my stomach always gets hungry when it's 10 pm above and since, my fridge is always empty at night all I can do is to feed my hungry stomach by seeing these pictures. Poor me.



If you're a tumblr user, you know where you get this picture right? yes, ffoodd.tumblr.com. Check it out people. I actually, don't have anything to write :|

No comments:

Post a Comment