So I decided to start writing letters, to anyone...

Sometimes Susan, Roselin, or Erie writes but most of the time, it's Fida. mail

Tuesday 24 May 2011

We're shining bright like golds

I'm having fun at being 20, really. But then, I'm lacking in here and there and not to forget that I've completely changed. Till today, I don't know whether it's good or not but I've learn so much. And being 20 means you have to make your own decision and take full responsibility of them. You starting to work on your life plan that you've designed like, where and with who you will be or what will be you doing, so on and so forth. I might be scared by the decisions I take or things I do now, but like Mark Twain said: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do" Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment